Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hello World

At 85 years young, I am filled with a zest for life. And one of the things that keeps me young is to be able to communicate using the computer.
I enjoy sharing things that I discover with others using email. Being an avid geocacher means that I share my experiences caching with my life partner Jack (geocaching name: Garagedude) with the community at geocaching.com.
Now I am entering the blogosphere.

I have always kept a diary. My bookshelves are full of the daily books that date back to the 1950's. Now, with Internet technology, I can use my blog to jot down notes, share ideas, or just to express myself.

Welcome to my blog.

2 comments:

Brian O'Connell said...

Cool! Welcome to the blogging world.
I will look forward to reading your posts.

Anonymous said...

This is a test comment. Blogs are a wonderful way to communicate.